Right after I posted a Blog saying that I might not be blogging for a while, a fellow (hmmm, what would the non-sexist equivalent be? Companion?), ok, companion blogger (bloggess? bloggeress?), nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award, a great honor I must admit and a stimulus to keep on writing.
One of the requisites for the Award was to list ten things that people don’t know about me. That is pretty difficult: practically everything I like, dislike, do or don’t do appears in my 114 posts, but I will try:
1. About three times a week, my dinner consists of popcorn (no butter) and an apple;
2. Everyday I have more wrinkles on my face and so far I find that endearing.
3. I am playing Scrabble every day and loving it although I get miserably beaten
4. I love words more than anything I can think of… except my dog.
5. Sometimes I actually understand that there are no mistakes.
6. I am finding out that love is not personal.
7. If I had it to do all over again I probably wouldn’t change anything.
8. As I age, I find doing less important than being.
9. The most important emotion in my life is gratitude.
10. If “curiosity” were the fountain of eternal youth, I would still be 20.
There are my ten things.